Have Any Questions?
There are a lot of factors that determine as to which country is better for immigration. It also depends on
your educational background, professional skills, career prospects and the immigration laws of the country you look forward to migrating to. However, the following three countries are the most immigrant-friendly and have flexible visa policies.
- Canada: This country is easy for both, students and professionals alike.
- Australia: It is culturally diverse and is known for its fast economic growth.
- Hong Kong: Obtaining QMAS here gives access to many benefits.
The cost of immigration depends on:
- The country you like to apply for.
- If you want to apply for yourself or with family.
- The type and the range of services you choose.
The general cost ranges from 85,000INR- 5,00,000INR. You can contact our visa consultant to know more.
Different countries have different student visa systems and procedures. The acceptance of your student visa application will depend on the following factors:
- The country of your citizenship
- The chosen destination country
- The course you wish to study
- The institution you wish to join
- The plan to fund the study
It’s never too early to apply for a visa. The visa application process can be a lengthy, time-consuming process. It can take anywhere around 6 months to up to a year to get a visa, after you apply for it. So, it is best to apply for a visa at the earliest.
This is the step by step guide to apply for the Provincial Nominee Program of different provinces of Canada.
Step 1: Submit your express entry profile.
You have to first create an account and also an express entry profile. You will be accepted in the pool of profiles once you meet the express entry criteria and qualify under any of the three immigration programs run by the government.
In case a province has nominated you:
- Answer ‘yes’ in the ‘Nomination and Selection’ portion.
- If your previous answer is yes, choose the territory or province.
Step 2: Get your nomination confirmed
Once you apply for a province nomination, the nomination is confirmed electronically. After your profile is submitted or the application is made, contact the territory or province directly. You need to tell them,
- Your express entry number
- Job Seeker validation code
There are two possible outcomes. If you accept the nomination, you will receive a letter in your account, confirming your nomination. Your profile will be included in the express entry pool and get 600 points.
In case you click on ‘do not accept,’ you become ineligible for the program unless you are approved by another province.
Suppose you don’t have an express entry program nomination.
You will have two options:
- Apply to a province or territory that you like
- Wait for a province or territory to find you eligible and contact you directly.
Step 3: Receive an invitation for permanent residency to apply for
To get permanent residency, you need to first get invited to apply. If the province invites you, there will be an invitation to your account. You get 60 days to apply for permanent residency online.
Step 4: Fill up your application
If you are invited for permanent residency, you will receive a letter stating which program you can apply for, how many points you have received, the deadline for submission, and the next steps to the process.
Once this is done, fill up your application form online, upload the required documents, and pay the application fees.
Step 5: If the nomination is withdrawn
This is not essentially a step if you have submitted the application.
However, if the province withdraws your nomination:
- You can decline the invitation
- Withdraw your current profile and apply it with a new profile.
No, it is optional. Although, a candidate is eligible for one if he or she meets all specifications of permanent residency under AIPP Canada.
A study visa is majorly granted to bachelor’s degree and master’s degree students. This visa is ideal for students willing to pursue their higher studies in Canada.
You can apply for Canadian Study Visa if you :
- are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- meet English Language skills requirement
- financial provision to pay tuition fees
- enough fund to support yourself and your dependant family members (if any) in Canada
- meet health and character requirements
Work Permits: The Temporary Foreign Worker Program in Canada is meant for those who neither stay in Canada nor have Canadian citizenship. This program has vast opportunities for skilled and under-skilled temporary workers.
The 2 major requirements of the program are:
- You shall have a job offer from a Canadian company. The temporary position should be to improve the Canadian labour market.
- You should not be inadmissible in Canada due to any reason. There can be financial, criminal and medical reasons that can make you inadmissible.
Study Permits: The Study Permit is provided to the students who want to legally study in Canada. In case the student permit is approved for a foreign applicant, the Temporary Resident visa or the eTA is approved automatically.
Every student should apply for the visa unless:
- They are exempt from the study permit requirement.
- Eligible to apply for the same at entry.
- Eligible to apply for the permit after the entry.
AVN VISAS FAQ's
There is no problem with applying for a study, visit or work visa on your own, if you have done your homework on the immigration process thoroughly. But note that without proper guidance on complex immigration rules & updates, there is a high chance of your visa application turned down if your application doesn’t meet standard requirements.
Services offered by AVN Visas for your Canada immigration include the following.
- Profile Evaluation
- Resume Writing
- Post Landing
- Job-Search Services
- Language Assistance
- Residence & Citizenship Planning
- Post-Landing Services
AVN Visas has served over 3786+ visa applicants until now. Our visa processing team together has over 50+ years of rich experience to assist with PR, student, and the visit visas. Here is what you need to know.
- We work with an Professional Experience Immigration consultancy team.
- Go through our testimonials and hear what others like you have to say.
- We are totally transparent about the charges and the services we offer.
Here’s the processing time for the 2 types of PNPs:
Via Express Entry: 6 months
Via Non-Express Entry: 1-2 years
AVN Visas is the best visa consultant in India. Served 3786+ customers and over 2379+ active cases.
- Profile Evaluation: Based on your unique profile history, we make matches with the visa eligibility requirements, and advise you with the visas you must apply for.
- Resume Writing: We guide you to create a resume that stands out as desired by the concerned immigration authority.
- Procuring documents: Help you arrange documents needed before applying for a visa.
- Professional guidance: Be it providing you interview training, French/English courses or working samples for resumes, cover letters or assisting with application forms, medical or police clearance certificates – we will always be there for you.
- Dedicated Case Officer: We offer personal assistance and a single point of contact between the company and you, throughout the process
There are many different opportunities for people to move to Canada from India including business immigration, student visas, a job transfer or via family sponsorship.